Rotary evaporator POWERVAP®
POWERVAP® is a patented, fully automated pendulum system rotary evaporator.
The performance of the POWERVAP® is approx. factor 5, compared with a manual rotary evaporator system, which has the same size of rotating flask.
POWERVAP® Applications :
Technical Details of the POWERVAP® :
- Floating rotating flask, which contents is controlled by means of an inclinometer
- The floating rotating flask reduces mechanical stresses, to achieve by constant tightness, a powerful distillation, even under permanent operation (see pendulum system).
- Hydraulic damping system for the rotating flask with drive system (patented), to increase the performance, when drying powders.
- Surface treated glass flanges for maximal vacuum stability.
- High performance sealing system
– Service life approx. 20,000 hours of operation
– Final vacuum better than 0.1 hPa (when empty)
– 3 years warranty
- Sealing system STACONSEAL, patented (option)
– Final vacuum better than 0.01 hPa (when empty)
- By means of the novel sealing system, a very good solvent recovery rate will be achieved
- Vapor temperature alarm to shut off the water bath automatically
- Implosion protection hood for the rotating flask, made of transparent polycarbonate
- Hexagonal implosion protection system for the condenser, made of transparent polycarbonate.
- Full system surveillance by software-based error handling.
- Precise control of the distillation process. Temperature, vacuum and other process parameters are also controlled,
to handle foaming products
- Computer controlled reflux: Therefore, facility can wait in standby-mode for new product. As a result, the system does not have to be restarted time-consuming.
- Unattended, safe and consistent operation
- For further information’s belonging to the control of the POWERVAP® series, please have a look at the page user interface & process optimization