PILOTVAP® Applications :
Hint: All PILOTVAP®-Systems can be modified to the fully automated rotary evaporator POWERVAP®.
Technical Details of the PILOTVAP® :
- The floating rotating flask reduces mechanical stresses, to achieve constant tightness and a powerful distillation result, even under permanent operation (see pendulum system)
- Hydraulic damping system for the rotating flask with drive system (patented), to increase the performance, when drying powders.
- Surface treated glass flanges for maximal vacuum stability.
- High performance sealing system
– PTFE / glass or Special High Chemical Resistant sealing system (HCR seals) to sustain corrosive solvents like: TFA, DMF, DMSO, etc.
– Service life approx. 20,000 hours of operation
– Final vacuum better than 0.1 hPa (when empty)
– 3 years warranty
- Sealing system STACONSEAL, patented (option)
– Final vacuum better than 0.01 hPa (when empty).
- By means of the novel sealing system, a very good solvent recovery rate will be achieved.
- Vapor temperature alarm, to automatically shut off the water bath.
- Implosion protection hood for the rotating flask, made of transparent polycarbonate.
- The pendulum system makes the rotating flask float in the water bath, to guarantee highest performance, easy handling and maximal reliability.
- Manual or automatic vacuum control.
- Control of the aerating valve (air- or nitrogen inlet).
- Vapor temperature control.
- Speed control with slow acceleration mode
- Control of the water bath temperature.
- Speed control with slow acceleration mode.
- Control of the water bath temperature (option).
- Vapor temperature control (option).
Technical features of the process controller GUARD :